[Gpdd] HEALTH: mimi's weight

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 12:47:04 EDT 2007

I felt the same way you do now after my MACIE had her boys.  I was terribly worried.  Macie was very skinny and just was not gaining.  Plus, she was very young and stopped growing.  Give Mimi time and she will be fine.  Macie slowly started filling in and while she remained small, she is very healthy, active, and looking good.
I would change completely to Oxbow because you know the nutrition is better.  Also:  are you giving her alfalfa hay?  That's what's recommended for babies and new moms as the calorie count, I believe, is higher.
Hope this helps.
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, and Baci

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!