[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Suus reporting home from the tea party>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 16:07:43 EDT 2007

Hi slave,
It's me suus! I snuck up to Dana's computer, to let you know how we are doing. I know you are worried about Igor(ina) because it is his first trip and you weren't happy that he was going anyway because he wasn't officially invited but me and auntie guiny have been keeping him in line. But it wasn't that much work because i think he was scared when he saw lady bug walking in with her cane. Ow and we saw duke again! He is doing quite well, his granny sends her love.
Princess Snowflake is a true princess. she is sooo pretty. And very nice too. Her pastries were very tasty. I still agree with jan the boar that we could use a daddy slave. Are there no shelters for daddy slaves? Penny, Lucy and Mina were the perfect hostessess and they served some excellent snacks! I particularly like the Parsley & Watercress Tea Sandwiches. I just saw miss pooky and miss perky, we are going clubbing with them later (just like we did yesterday). Acting all dignified is all very nice but sometimes a pig has got to let her hair down. i hope you dont mind, but besides the tulips (i hope nobody ate them because they are poisonous) and the little wooden clogs we took the belgian cherry beer...
But dont be alarmed, we are behaving excellently during the tea! Igorina is wearing a pink fluffy dress, with feathers and such (goes excellently with his hair) and she has a fan made out of tulippetals. ow and i borrowed some of your purple eye-shadow heeheee. He and fuglette are having a very good time giggling behind their fans talking about ..ehm..(i have no clue..). Charlene just winked at yaya. You should have seen her, she almost spit out her blueberry muffin when she saw that. I dont think she actually recognised her uptil then.
Auntie lotje is having the time of her life! She is munching away on all the goodies Penny, Lucy and Mina prepared. Auntie guiny is talking about important stuff like world peace and everything. She also loves chatting with lady bug because she finds her very sophisticated. Dunya has found her friends from the pigolympigs, she is watching sports in the room next door, saying that she could easily outrun the football players.
The piggyfriends are also here! Yaya loved seeing satin again. and it is always fun talking to them. they took excellent care of fugly and Igor.
Me and Guiny are still planning on playing the rumblestrut blues, but we might do it when we go to the club. We will let you know what happens.
Btw, is it okay if we stay a bit? We heard disneyland is not that far away and we have some money left on our egg card and PigAir is offering an excellent deal??? Pleeeeeaaase??
Lots of wheeks!
I promise we'll behave!!! Really! Honest!!
Lady Suus van Eindhoven