[Gpdd] MISC- condolences

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon Oct 22 19:04:21 EDT 2007

Gwen-
  I'm real sorry to hear Alf went to the bridge. I'm sure he met up with my piggies Molly & Albert & my hamster Radar by now. All the digest piggies have probably introduced themselves to him by now too. Thanks for educating us all on the kennel cough issue. I never knew that, so perhaps you are saving some lives. I do hope you & your other piggies know we are all thinking of you. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. Take care.

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/