[Gpdd] Rescue: Guinea Pig Adoption Site

S Brannigan shevaun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:37:03 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I've made an official site for guinea pigs available for adoption in
VA/DC/MD, not just the metropolitan region. I draw listings from craigslist,
shelters, rescues, GPAN, GuineaPig Home, and many other sources. Please pass
it on to people who live in the area, or just folks in general. It has
hundreds of guinea pigs listed in the tri-state area. I'm also looking for
essays on rescue and shelter work, or helpful links, so please let me know
if you have any suggestions.

It's not super designed yet, but it's here:
http://adoptaguineapig.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much to everyone who does rescue,
I hope you and your guineas are well,
Shevaun