[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Alf (aka McSteamy)

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Oct 23 00:54:56 EDT 2007

Gwen i'm so sorry to read about the gorgeous McSteamy... :o(
RIP Alf run free at the bridge little guy, i'm sure you're chatting away
now to your friends and popcorning away.  You will be so sadly missed
but never ever forgotten.
Hugs for you love and piggie kisses to the greiving Comet, Chip, Leggs
and Jules.
How sad for you regarding the source of his illness... i only just
learnt that it could be passed on when i had Duke to the vets a few
weeks ago, they asked the owner of the coughing dog to leave and come
back at the end of the day cause of being able to pass on the cough.
I do hope the remaining furbabies pull thru after their medicines.
We'll be keeping our paws crossed for our dear friends.

Glynis and Duke (n mem Sully)