[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Mimi

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Oct 23 01:11:12 EDT 2007

Jaime i've been trying to do a personal pm to you but the rotten thing
keeps bouncing back grrrrrr
We've had you in our piggie prayers and every morning we talk about our
little friend Mimi :o(  If it's her toofies i'm sure if you have a cavy
savvy vet they'll know to only use the isoflurane and cut her toofies on
the angle.
I know that you'll be getting heaps of encouragement and advice from all
the wonderful people on here.
Please know that we might be a long way aways but hold you in our hearts
and wish you all the very best for her.
We're also hoping that your tests went well for you.
Sending lots of healing wheeks and piggie kisses and gentle cuddles for
the little darling.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx