[Gpdd] [HEALTH] pancake might have bugs again?

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 12:16:38 EDT 2007

Help,  my pancake was treated a year or two ago for bugs, back then he  was
itching and licked the fur off his front paws. After being treated by the  vet
(shots) he got better.   Until a week or 2 ago I started to see  him scratch
more and now all of the fur is off his front paws again.  He  seems like he is
acting almost crazy with scratching. I made an apt with the vet  again but is
there anything I can do while we wait??  I just feel so bad  for him. we have
2 other piggys and waffles is fine I looked him over and he  seems good. (they
are all in different cages) gunner is a rescue and i'm  bringing him into the
vet.  we don't know if he was ever treated or not,  but he doesn't seem to
scratch much? it's very weird.  any suggestions or  any help would be
wonderful??

a very worried slave
with pancake , waffles and gunner.