[Gpdd] [silly] portal discovered!

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Wed Oct 24 18:29:00 EDT 2007

Greetings fellow piggies, Lady Rowena here.  We (the piggy porcelains) had
managed to convince our slave that we were having a quiet night in, whereas
of course we were at Princess Snowflake's tea party.  Unfortunately, last
night, there was a power cut, and so our slave was cleaning out our cabins
by torchlight...just at the time we were testing that the portal was still
operational!  And then it happened: she saw Beatrix go into to a cocoon, and
Emily come out of the same cocoon.  Our slave even lifted up one of the
cocoons and saw that no-one was in there!  At least we knew the portal was
still working.  What an excellent party it was, and delightful to meet so
many other piggies.  Good food, good company, who could ask for more?

Ooops, better go, our slave wants to use the computer now...

Lady Rowena