[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed Oct 24 15:35:32 EDT 2007

  Just a quick update on Mimi. The vet thinks she has a stone because she is whimpering when she poos. I can't believe at 5 months old she has a stone.This whole thing has been nothing but a nightmare since we adopted her last week. Tomorrow she goes to our regular vet for an x-ray to see if there is a stone. I don't know what we'll do if there is one. I lost one of my jobs & income is already very tight. Also, I remember what Albert went thru after his stone surgery & I swore I'd never put another piggie thru that again. However, I can't see letting a 5 month old piggie die because of a stone. Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks.

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/