[Gpdd] HEALTH- itchy skin

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed Oct 24 16:25:54 EDT 2007

  When I first got Molly she was an itchy piggie. Mites, ringworm,fungal stuff, etc. (she was a rescue piggie who was abused. The vet gave me spray called "Pramoxine HCI with colloidal oatmeal for temporary relief of itching, discomfort and Omega 6 fatty acids for dermal renourishing." The directions were "Apply lightly to fur, rub in to disperse thoroughly. It seemed to help. You have to get it thru your vet though.

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/