[Gpdd] Behavior: The 'Princess' is starting to come out of the The Princess

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Oct 25 14:36:40 EDT 2007

Hello there, Slaves!
Well, Miss Princess Snowflake seems to be
settling in quite nicely. And she is also starting
to show her 'true' colors. She is becoming more
and more demanding by the second. Now, she
is starting to beg for fresh veggies. And I try not
to give in every time, but I'm so Weak you guys.
It's so hard to say "no" to that cute, fluffy, little
face. She plays me like a fiddle, it's so obvious.

When she begs, she'll run to the side of the cage
that I'm closest to and stretch her body as far as she
can and stand on her hind legs and put her front
paws on the cage bars. And if I move to another
side of the cage, she'll follow me around & repeat.
Oh lord, she's so Cute. She also sometimes
balances herself without the help of the cage
bars and stands on her hind legs with her little
paws in the air, like she's a circus animal or
something...Wheek!. Well, this is Hilarious, but
last wheek, she wanted 'something', who
knows what--and so she started begging me.
She got up on her hind legs with her cute, lil'
paws in the air, balancing herself, and well, she,
this is so funny, but she FELL Over backwards!!!
HA HA HA!!! I about pee'd my pants, I was lauging
so hard.

And god forbid, if I dared ignore her after she
performs her 'circus' trick for me. The Princess
will have None of that. She will start Wheeeeking
at the top of her lungs, demanding some Attention!
So, I get over to her cage as fast as I can to tend
to her needs. The Life of a Slave...

That Princess...oh, what a Treat!

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
            Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)