[Gpdd] Bridge: Little Munch & Kurlee

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Oct 25 15:15:54 EDT 2007

Kacee,
I am so Sorry to hear about your Little Munch
and Kurlee. I know how hard it is to lose two
piggies so close together. It's really tough.
I know that Little Munch wasn't a Munchee
that long, but I am just so happy that you took
her in and gave her a Quality life. And maybe,
just like you said, Kurlee went over the Bridge
to make sure that the Munch was Okay. As
least they are together now, with the rest of
the Beloved Munchees. And they have been
restored to Good health. And they will spend
their days doing all the fun things that piggies
like to do best...while they wait to be reunited
with you and the remaining Munchees.

Please accept our warm Condolences from
Princess Snowflake, Blaine, and me--

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps...