[Gpdd] Bridge: Ozzy

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Oct 25 16:01:54 EDT 2007

Marsha,
Oh my goodness, I had NO idea that you lost
your Dear Ozzy just 5 days after losing Elvis.
When it rains, it pours. Unfortunately, I know
Exactly how you feel. That's one of the reasons
why I've gone back to solo-pig status. I just can't
take the sadness. :-( It broke my heart to see
a piggie die from heart-brake.

Well, please take solace in knowing that your
Elvis and Ozzy are back together again and
certainly, they are causing all kinds of havoc
up there, over the Bridge. Silly Boys.

Please accept our warm Condolences from
Princess Snowflake, Blaine and me--

P.S. The pigtures you sent of S.S. Benjamin
are absolutely Priceless...What a Darlin'.

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps...