[Gpdd] HEALTH: Hear Condition

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 22:26:13 EDT 2007

Hi Evelyn,

     Lasix is wonderful stuff when it's needed, and Phobe clearly needs it. I
know of nothing else that might help unless it would be an oxygen enriched
environment. George the Guinea Pig's Daddy, Joseph, made one for George during
George's last wheeks using an aquarium. However, you'd need an RX for 02 and I
don't know if it would even be appropriate. I suspect it's expensive and
doubtlessly would only to be used to prolong a piggy's life by a few wheeks.
     The lasix alone should make a great difference.
     I hope that someone is able to make other useful suggestions.

We send wish for a speedy improvement for little Phobe.

All best,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents