[Gpdd] [Bridge]: Yoshi

Christina Smith christina.daniels.smith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 21:33:24 EDT 2007

Work thankfully kept me distracted all day today, after the phone call.  I
promised to keep y'all posted, so here goes.

Yoshi did great yesterday.  He got a little weaker this morning, but he was
still eating and pooping.  Then he passed...  I know he fought all
yesterday, and this morning he did the best thing for us: he stopped
suffering and he took the painful disecion away from me.  I think he will
love his new buddies, Rosie and Sam.  ~..~  He will get to tell Sam all
about how Sam led me to him and Magnus.  He was sooooo cute.  I miss how he
would push my hand up as I stroked his nose, he did that all the way to the
end.  He will be missed.

We think his pancreas just gave up; I will let y'all know when the test come
in.

-Christina, Ed, and Magnus