[Gpdd] MISC: Condolences, Smiles & laughter

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 17:22:55 EDT 2007

Hi Lynn, good to see you're ok and back to writing.

  Please tell Samantha and Tabitha that every party the Masters have is an "event".  The next one will be just as much fun and goofy things will go on again.  I guess actually the biggest "event" would be the Olympigs and the games go on all week.  The fun has been known to extend a lot longer though.

  From what I can tell the next big gathering will be for Duke's Birthday in February.  Be sure to have your girls passports up to date as that will be in Australia.

  Please take care of yourself and your back.  You did a real Owie!

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug