[Gpdd] Health. Re: Mites

adcavy at aol.com adcavy at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 07:16:34 EDT 2007

Hi Slaves,

Sorry to hear Pancake is having trouble with mites. These can be easily
kept under control by shampooing every now and then. Ivermectin is
available online in the States and in the UK. Perhaps fellow slaves in
the US could post what they use and where Pancakes slave can find if
she lives there, especially the names of shampoos.   Nothing more
frustrating than getting a list of products which aren't available
where you live. Uk slaves can try contacting Phil at cobweb cavies for
souces of Ivomec.

Website is:  www.cobwebcavies.homestead.com. Information and contact
details for Phil are on his site.

Email address is: cobweb.cavies at ntlworld.com

Ivomec is the products name but itis also known by it's generic name
Ivermectin. A company called Norbrook manufacture Noromectin. This is
the one we use. This is sometimes availalbe through agricultural
suppliers. Prevention is always better than cure in my book. We use it
almost as a vaccination every three months as recommended by the C.C.T.
here in the UK. And we shampoo our pigs regularly. Contrary to some
information it doesn't strip the hair of it's natural oils and dry out
the skin.

Hope this helps Pancake and his slave.

Antoinette and the Magic 60.