[Gpdd] MISC- fennel

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sat Oct 27 19:11:29 EDT 2007

  I knew I'd forget something! Someone (I think it was Suzy) suggested fennel for Mimi to eat & also that it was good for her belly. I tried both grocery stores around here & they carry virtually everything but fennel! I also tried calling garden centers thinking I could buy a plant & grow it & they all said it's only a plant they get in the spring & no one will have anymore till then. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/