[Gpdd] GINGERS HEALTH

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 28 09:31:34 EDT 2007

I thought i would update every one on Gingers health. Its not good im affraid. She stayed on antibiotics for 10 days but made no difference to her swollen foot at all. It stays swollen but about once a week it just bleeds loads then it heels up again. Shes on nice soft covering. I think it might be bumble foot but when i mentioned it to the vet she said she had only heard of it in birds.
     Ginger is now eating a lot less and is getting thinner she is nearly 5 and vets dont want to do surgery. They dont know whats wrong anyway.
   Shes not crying maybe its just her time. I really dont know.
     From Carole