[Gpdd] health;Mimi

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sun Oct 28 15:14:47 EDT 2007

Hi Jaime sorry to hear that Mimi is unwell, just a thought the antibiotics could be what is upsetting her tummy.

My last piggy Bubble was very ill with the antibiotic we gave him, his breathing got laboured, he was lethargic and he seemed to be intense pain when he tried to poop, me and Hubby agreed the only thing it could be was the antibiotic and so we stopped it immediately, we were both convinced that it was too late and he wouldnt make it so when we went to? bed we took him up with us so if anything happened in the night we were there for him, thankfully he made it and went on for many years after that.

Hope you get Mimi well soon, keep us posted

Thoughts are with you M and Fugly

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.