[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Yoshi

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Oct 28 23:38:39 EDT 2007

We're so very very sorry to hear about little Yoshi, we had our paws
crossed all weekend (the gpdd email comes into my work addy) :o( :o(
RIP Yoshi you are such a little trooper you fought so hard little guy
but your little body just got too tired and that was it...
Run free at the bridge i'm sure by now you've found your friends and i
know the special piggies from the gpdd will take good care of you.
We're sending lots of hugs and piggie kisses to help comfort you.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)