[Gpdd] Behavior: The Princess Looooooves Strawberries...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Oct 29 09:33:08 EDT 2007

Hello Slaves!
I have discovered that Princess Snowflake
has a sweet tooth. And she is getting quite
adamant about me giving her what She wants,
as opposed to what I give her. Like, yesterday,
I gave her some red leaf lettuce, which she
usually gobbles right up. But, I guess she
wanted something 'sweet', so after I went back
to the kitchen to fix my lunch, she starts going
Nuts! She moved her pigloo around and
started running wildly from one side of the cage
to the other, and would stand on her hind legs
with her front paws on the cage bars and she
started Wheeeeping and acting all Crazy. ha ha

First, I tried to persuade to eat her lettuce, but
she just wasn't having it. So, I said "Fine!" and
I gave her a little piece of pear and then everything
was Okay. And the Princess ate the pear and the
red leaf lettuce. So, what was That all about?!?!?

Okay, anyways, so last night I bought her some
Strawberries, not even thinking about how
'white' she is and how 'red' strawberries are. :-)
Plus, she's always been so 'dainty' with her
food, well, after she violently grabs it and takes
it into her pigloo (hee). She's not a messy pig,
by any means. But, geez! the strawberries
brought out the Slob in her because after I
checked on her, there was RED everywhere!
All over her face, her belly, her paws, etc.
Lordy, she looked like a Vampire pig--ha ha!

I guess strawberries will be an occassional
treat...Wheeeeek!

Keeping all sick and grieving Piggies and
Slaves in our thoughts and Prayers...

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
                            PS and meeeee :-)