[Gpdd] [silly] pumpkin: trick-or-treat your slave

Kay Dudman kdud at waitrose.com
Mon Oct 29 16:55:22 EDT 2007

Lady Rowena here again.  Our slave was very grateful for all the advice
about serving pumpkin; she scrubbed our pumpkin and then cut bits off with a
bread knife, disposing of the seeds.  The first pieces she gave us we ate at
once, wheeking up a storm.  Yummy.  The next day, our slave put some more
pumpkin on our breakfast plates and we didn't eat it!  Trick or treat,
tee-hee-hee!  Oh, it looks as if she might not give us any more if we're not
going to eat it, maybe that wasn't such a good idea after all...  Might need
to think some more about this...

Lady Rowena