[Gpdd] RESCUE- Carly's piggie

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon Oct 29 20:58:24 EDT 2007

Carly-
  Well done on rescuing a poor, helpless piggie like that. It sounds like she may need some help from the vet now too. If there's bugs in the cage, there are most likely bugs on the piggie. Also, it sounds like her ears need cleaned out. I would say judging from her poor background, she should definitely get some vet attention. She is *very* lucky to have found you. Let us know how she does.
P.S- We are glad to hear Aeva recovered as well!

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/