[Gpdd] Health: So Bumblefoot IS a bird disease....

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Oct 30 00:17:45 EDT 2007

 So Bumblefoot is a bird disease....

     Does that mean that the vet didn't necessarily graduate at the bottom of
his or her class? It certainly means that I have spoken out of turn regarding
your vet, Carole. I misspoke and apologize; however, it seems that the vet
should have then diagnosed the "pododermatitis." When in doubt, vets should
nevertheless look it up, consult with another vet or whatever.
     Poor little Ginger!!

A yet disgruntled Alge and 2 Jolly Rodents who are also wheeking about poor
Ginger's foot