[Gpdd] Health Ginger

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:33:34 EDT 2007

Thank you so much for all the replys and suggestions i had for ginger. I was wondering if i should bathe it or keep it dry. Thanks Kay for advising me to bathe it and put vasaline on, it sounds like a good idea. Bubble wrap sounds lovely for her foot as long as they dont dig down and chew it. I will see how it looks tomorrow.
   She is still eating just dosnt come hurrying out like she use to. Its like shes lost enthusiasm for life.
    Shes not on any pain releif the vet didnt seem to think it was painfull.
    Algi you did make me giggle at your emails. You sounded so annoyed. I do agree with you i am tempted to see another vet but there seems little that can be done. Even Peter Gurneys page more or less sais they have to live with it. Thanks again.  Carole