[Gpdd] Bridge: Phoebe RIP little girl

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Oct 30 23:15:48 EDT 2007

Dear Evelyn,

     So little Phoebe (or time itself) decided that it was time for her to
move onward and upward in her life's journey? It was a final act of loving
kindness on your part to help her to the Bridge. Simply by saying that you "loved
her" says so much to all of us here. It's heartbreaking when that time comes
and we must bid our little ones a (temporary) farewell. At the Bridge she'll be
young and healthy and full of energy again, surrounded by friends and so many
lovely greens: romaine, leafy lettuces, dandelions. And the Carrots. And
fruits.

     And you are left to grieve and yet there are so many wonderful memories,
I'm sure. She knew love in her life and that means so very very much.

Our deepests condolences,
Alge and the saddened Jolly Rodents