[Gpdd] HEALTH: update on Sunshine

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Oct 31 10:57:00 EDT 2007

I want to thank everyone who has written with encouragement, prayers,
healing wheeks, and good thoughts for Sunshine.  I am feeling very
stressed right now because Sunshine is definitely not bouncing back from
this surgery as he did after the last one.  He is not wanting to eat,
although he did finally have some cucumber a while ago.  I think it
appeared that he was eating veggies yesterday at the vet's but what was
really happening was that he'd take a bite and that was it.

We just gave him some Metacam and I hope that will help.  He is also on
Baytril.

I bought Critical Care for his last surgery and never needed it.  I
might have to use it for this one.  I had so hoped not to need it.

Whew.

Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday