[Gpdd] MISC: FYI about spaying/neutering rabbits

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Wed Oct 31 10:59:36 EDT 2007

As I believe our resident rabbit expert will tell you, it is recommended
to neuter and spay rabbits for health reasons.  The spaying of the
rabbit I rescued a couple of years ago was about $140.00.  To read more
about the health benefits to rabbits concerning spaying and neutering,
check out http://www.rabbit.org/health/spay.html.

I believe the question has been raised as to whether guinea pigs might
also obtain some health benefits from spaying or neutering.  From what I
understand, though, a whole lot of research is not done on guinea pigs.

Kacee and the Munchees 13