[Gpdd] Misc: Tabitha, the boy

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Oct 31 10:53:20 EDT 2007

Oh Lynn,
Your post had me crackin' up with laughter.
hee hee Although, I know that Sam may be
prego and that is no laughing matter. But,
don't be embarassed. My first two piggies
were boys and their names were Amberlea
and Brittney Lea. Yeah, I had no idea of how
to sex a pig and didn't realize that their man
'parts' grew in later. Oooops. Nonetheless,
I kept their names and now, looking back,
maybe I should have renamed them. Plus,
they looked kind of funny, when I would call
their girlie names and watch them run around
with their 'love parts' drooping behind them. :-)

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
              Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)