[Gpdd] Announce: WELCOME to Kuddles, Karma, & Baby Kiwi!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Oct 31 12:22:57 EDT 2007

Ooooh Kacee,
Your new piggies are soooooo CUTE!!!
And baby piglets are just as Precious as
can be, aren't they??? I am so Happy that
you brought them all home from the animal
shelter. And I feel your frustration about the
shelter's care, cuz our local shelter also
uses a cedar-mixed bedding and before
I started volunteering there, they were putting
the guinea pigs in rabbit cages...Urrrrrrrrgh.
And I feel like everytime I go to the 'exotics'
room, every animal is out of timothy hay.
But, the shelter workers will claim that they just
got fed. (Sigh!) Well, it's funny because some
of the shelter workers think I'm some authority
figure or something or maybe they think I will
report them to some 'higher' Exotics Force,
cuz they will tip-toe around me and tell me
all the care that has been provided for the
exotics that day. ha ha! It just makes me
laugh inside. :-)

Anyways, well, the Princess and I would like
to send a BIG, Hearty WELCOME to the
newest Munchees...Wheeeeeeeek! Wheee
can't wait to hear more about them...and see
more pigtures tooooooo!

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
                                     PS and me :-)