[Gpdd] HEALTH: Sunshine is feeling better

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Oct 31 18:05:45 EDT 2007

I am sorry this is a crazy roller coaster ride, but I wanted to say that
the Metacam has kicked in and Sunshine is feeling much better.  Since 3
p.m., he has eaten almost normally (I still would like to see him eat
some pellets).  At 5:30, he insisted on getting out of his cage.  I was
hesitant, but I decided that the distraction of resting on the floor
with Tumbleweed would be good for him.

We are not out of the woods by any means, but I am so thankful that the
Metacam is doing its job!  I hope that Sunshine can rest, eat, and focus
on getting well now.

Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers.  Your support means
so much to both of us.

Cindy and Sunshine