[Gpdd] MISC: skinny pigs

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 20:39:03 EDT 2007

These poor little critters...when my daughter attended high school, the zoology teacher "collected" too many animals and started giving them away!  Ugh...talk about irresponsibility.  Anyway, my daughter took the ferret (and we gave it to Ferret Rescue along with a donation since ferrets and piggies don't mix) and my daughter's friend took the Skinny Pig.  She said that Skinnies are a lot of work.  Apparently, they also need weekly bathing and as you state, need special care.  I hate to imagine how many will be improperly cared for and/or relinquished.  It's a sad thought...
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!