[Gpdd] Health of Dinky

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 2 13:27:32 EDT 2007

Dear Sabrina

The lump under Dinky's left flank it probably a fatty lump (they do have a
psecial name, but I have forgotten it, sorry).  My Artie has one towards his
right side near where his ribs finish.  Vedra at the Cambridge Cavy Trust
felt this and she wasn't bothered by it at all.  I keep an eye on its size,
but that seems to remain the same and Artie is not bothered by it.

I say 'probably', because to be sure, you need to take Dinky to the vets to
get him checked out.  I'm sure it will all be okay.

Carole