[Gpdd] MISC- Leah's website

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Oct 12 18:57:54 EDT 2007

Leah-
  OMG...she is even more beautiful then I thought she would be! She is just precious! I can't believe anyone would ever leave her behind. Although it was a blessing in disguise for her.

Princess Snowflake-
  I just wanted to let you know that Sept. 30th was the best day of your life. You may not realize it, but you have been adopted by, quite possibly, one of the best slaves ever! You will never have to worry about another bad day again! And I just know you will be quite the celebrity on the digest!

CONGRATULATIONS to Leah, Blaine & Princess Snowflake! =) =) =)

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/