[Gpdd] Misc. Re: Condolences.

adcavy at aol.com adcavy at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 04:16:50 EDT 2007

Joseph,

  There are still a few of us "Oldtimers" digesting away still who will
always  remember you, George and Angel. Was it really that long ago
that they went to the bridge? My Golden Erin followed soon after and it
was a comfort to imagine George and Angel showing her the ropes and
keeping her company being so far away from home.

Please pass on my condolences to Carol on the sad loss of Sophie and
Elsie. Their longevity is a tribute to her love and care and the bond
that was between them.

  It was so lovely to see yours and the Heroic Georges names back on the
digest. It doesn't take much to bring you both to mind.

Best Wishes,

Antoinette and the Magic 60.
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and
store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions
 from your favourite artists. Find out more at
http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.