[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Onyx

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Sep 1 04:46:02 EDT 2007

I was so sad to read Onyx's story and would like to send my most sincere condolences. Such a horrible thing to happen to your little boy.

Well done for all of your rescue work. I hope that you find a great home for Onyx's sons. If you lived in the UK, I would welcome them to the "Piggyfriends" sanctuary so that you could rescue some more. There's always room for another one ( or two ) here. Many piggies have lived here over the years but never a jet black one.

With our utmost sympathy,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.