[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Onyx

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 06:20:23 EDT 2007

We were very sorry to read of Onyx's painful illness and eventual departure
for the Rainbow Bridge at such a comparatively young age. He was lucky to have
 been rescued by you, and would probably not have lived as long as he did had
you  not taken him in, and we are glad you have his two sons to remember him
by -  could you not keep them rather than give them away?

It is good that you recognise your limitations and only rescue a couple of
piggies at a time. Slave Debbie knows that 14 is really too many, and is sworn
not to take on any more.

We are sure Onyx knew how very much he was loved, and now he is free from
pain. Please find some comfort in these condolences sent from across the ocean
in Northwest France.

Debbie and the 14 Dolly Mixtures