[Gpdd] [Silly] me that is, note to Alge went to GPDD instead

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Sat Sep 1 10:25:38 EDT 2007

Please forgive this silly old slave for sending  a note I dashed off to Alge
and sent it to the Digest instead, I wish you all a happy Labor day  and
hope your furbabies all get special bouquets of parsley and cilantro,   And
for you who have piggies  gone to the bridge please know I share in your
griefv, leave tears all over the computer desk (truly) and it always reminds
me of the special piggies whee have all lost in the past. I count our
blessings that this digest is here with all of you, the amount of sharing
and caring that goes on here is stagering in how much the lives of our
fubabies are enhanced by our collective knowlegd  and sharing  Joe gavr the
best advice, love them every day as if it is the last, so true for for all
outr families and friends too.
Sandy