[Gpdd] Silly: Application for LAPS

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Sat Sep 1 21:26:34 EDT 2007

Dear President Jimmy Jr, Juliet, VP Daisy, and Secretary Hamlet,

I am writing to submit my application to be a member-at-large in the
Large and Ample Pig Society. I weigh approx. 3 lb., 3 oz. now. My
birthday was July 17, and I completed one year of life on the planet
Earth just recently.

Since my brother Snowball was a member I know he would be proud to watch
me pick up his LAPS torch and carry it proudly in his honor. I always
looked up to Snowball, and I can't wait to enjoy all the benefits of
membership in your club. I look forward to educating people as to the
awesome size of a well-fed GP.

Sincerely,
Apache Pig