[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Little Munch

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Sep 2 21:48:29 EDT 2007

Oh Kacee, my heart goes out to you love i've been sobbing away here at
my desk.   I know how much you tried for this little bundle of love.
Little Munch would've slipped quietly away knowing how much they were
loved by a wonderful slave who was hoping that they could stay with the
rest of the Munchees.  Sometimes all our efforts are just not enough
love, but have solace that Little Munch had the best care and love from
you possible.
RIP Little Munch run free at the bridge, there's past Munchees and lots
of friends from the gpdd who will be there to take care of you and look
after you. Nibble on the green grass and clover and popcorn like all
baby piggies love to do.
Lots of hugs for you Kacee and lots of piggie kisses to the mourning
Munchees. We will keep a picture of Little Munch along with our other
treasured photo's of the Munchees.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)