[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Dear Lady Bug

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Sep 2 22:09:17 EDT 2007

My dear Lady Bug,

I just am in awe of you being sooo brave at that place your slave took
you too. Mmmm funny name it had, not like that vet place i get taken
too.  I'm glad you were sleeping and didn't know what was happening as
it might have been a little scary for you.  From what your slave said on
the gpdd, Granny read it too me, it seems that the place you went to is
very special and they were able to tell your slave more information.
I'm sure your slave will let us all know what is happening.

Ahhh sleeping, yes it's a thing i love to do too.  Just last night i had
a wonderful snooze on granny's knee, and psst guess what .... she went
to sleep too!!!!  We were both very comfortable and she kept stroking my
head and nose and i just drifted off, and had lovely dreams of you dear
Lady Bug.

I don't have a travel cage like you, hmphhh i only have a cardboard box,
but it has got clean towels and my Brownie (teddy bear, named after my
dear friend Brownie Bear RIP) comes with me and there's always treats as
well for me to munch on.  I do like the idea of a cage, mmm wonder if i
can persuade granny to buy one for me...  Lettuce oh how lucky for you i
love lettuce too, especially cos lettuce it's not as watery but it's
crunchy mmmmmmm, and usually i get canteloupe and parsley to have as
well.

Don't worry LB i'd never cheat on you, Suus is a special friend just
like Yaya and Kurlee, i get to chat to them quite often but always as
very good friends.  I save myself for you LB.

I'm shocked, you are not an old lady, your a beautiful girl to me ahhh
you might be blind sweetie but your looks are dazzling.

I've had a busy weekend, i had to have lots of extra CC to build me up
again after scaring granny ( i had a funny turn and was very very
ill...) but now i've gained weight so i can stay fit and ready to catch
the next PigAir express to come see you next time there's an event, or
whenever you feel the need for my company.

Take care my love, sending lots of piggie kisses and gentle hugs for
you.  Please give some to your slave as well, from me and my slave.

Duke xxxxx