[Gpdd] [SILLY] <Rough and Ready - the Evil Piggies>

Lawdude101 at aol.com Lawdude101 at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 05:35:48 EDT 2007

My last posting said that my then-unnamed Piggies bit through my USB cable
to my digital copier/printer, and, as their appropriate punishment, I stopped
their allowance for 3 wheeeks.  I came back from Northern California to
settle a client's estate, and, before,  stopped at a town, Rough and Ready,  an old
gold-rush mining town.  That's their name.  The orange Piggie  with the
rough, coarse fur, well, his name is "Rough."  And the  half-black, half-white
Piggie (evil side, good side) is "Ready".

Keep in mind these are free-range Piggies. They get to freely run around my
office. Well, I now know which Piggie bit through the $26 USB cable.  Evil
Piggie, Ready, was looking at me last night -- there, behind my computer. His
little, beady eyes, just looking at me, with his short, stubby nose.  I  looked
at him, he glared at me. Seriously, glaring at me.  Then, Ready  bit into the
DSL cable.  "Hey, Piggie. Stop that." and I threw a wadded-up  paper at him.

I know, I know. Stopping their allowance was serious, but I had to buy a  new
USB cable -- because of them.  I give each of them lots of  lap time, and
they are "free-range" Piggies, able to run around the entire  room at their
leisure -- but where did I go wrong?  There was  this evil Piggie, glaring at me (I
swear, 2 little beady  eyes glaring at me, stubby nose, cute little guy) and
then he chomps at my  DSL line, glaring at me.  Very naughty Piggie.

So, there punishment -- this time -- is when I shake the bag of lettuce, I
drop the lettuce on the floor.  And, well, if some of the lettuce happens  to
fall on their heads,  Oh, Well.  As they say from the old song,  "When it
rains, it rains lettuce from Heaven."