[Gpdd] [SILLY] Rough & Ready

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Sep 3 21:34:32 EDT 2007

Well well well, we finally get to meet the named boys that have caused
havoc at their daddy's pad.
I think they're very appropriate names by the sounds of the errr things
that Ready in particular has been getting up too.
Please continue to share your hilarous stories of these two gorgeous
fellas, i get a great laugh (sorry it's at your expense) each time.
As for lettuce falling out of the sky on to ones piggies head, i'm sure
he wont mind... he'll just munch it up LOL

Now Ready, Duke says, mate those funny black or grey strings are not for
piggie consumption, they're human wirey thingys.  They must taste
totally gross so please mate don't munch on them !!!!!  We don't want to
hear of you doing this anymore otherwise your slave might have to put
you in a cage <shock>

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)