[Gpdd] HEALTH: Gentocin (Gentamicin)

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Mon Sep 3 23:03:02 EDT 2007

HEALTH: Gentocin (Gentamicin)

I have been suspicious of this antibiotic that my vet used on Elvis and Ozzy from the very beginning.  You know, sometimes you just have that bad feeling.  He also had me giving them injections.  Does anyone know anything about this antibiotic?  I have read some really bad stuff on several websites the last few days about how it can cause enterotoxemia.  I did a short search on it before I gave the injections, and I didn't find anything bad.  Now I'm finding all kinds of material about the harm it does.

Marsha
The Bejabbers (StinkerBelle & Trixie)
Bart, the big dog
In memory of Muttley, Ozzy, Elvis, PitterPatty, and Baby
www.bejabbers5.blinkz.com