[Gpdd] Silly:Dear Lady Bug

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 00:35:55 EDT 2007

My dearest Duke.

  I was so distressed to find out that you were sick again this last weekend.  You're a naughty boy to stop eating like that and worrying your Granny this way.  You're worrying me as well.  Did your Granny tell you that Jan the Boar also had a bad weekend.  What is it with you boys?

  I like sleeping on my mommy (err slave's) lap as well.  It's always so warm and comfortable that I just can't resist.  Every time she sits in the recliner she always goes to sleep too.  It's fun.

  My slave told me you had invited us all to your Birthday Party in February.  Of course I'll be there.  I'll even bring some wine from California but you'll have to tell me if you prefer white or red and what kind you normally like.  Since the times we've been together you always seem like a young frisky (but gentle) boar, I'm sorry I don't remember how old/young you will be.  Is it 6 or 7?

  My slave just gave me a nice piece of watermelon and I want to eat it now before she takes it away.  More later my darling.

  Lady Bug