[Gpdd] GPDD

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Sep 4 21:20:33 EDT 2007

  I don't know where you live, but in the US we have something called Benebac. It's a probiotic that helps restore good gut flora. I get it from my vet. You do not want to give dairy to a guinea pig. If Benebac is not available to you, you can buy acidophilus capsules, open them up & scrape out the jelly inside. Spread it on some lettuce or something your piggie likes & feed that to them. Yogurt & dairy are not good for piggies. Good luck!

~Jaime~
~Molly,Radar & Albert always in our hearts~