[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Phoebe, curved syringe

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Wed Sep 5 15:04:27 EDT 2007

I had a really bad outcome with one of those curved syringes washing out Chuckies abscess, IMHO the curved tip was a bit too small and sharp, and this clumsy slave punctured the wall of the abscess under his chin. The medication went all over his lungs and he died horribly.  I believe it could have been prevented if I had clipped off the end of the syringe so it wasn't so sharp. Chuckie's abscess was plenty big enough at the opening to accommodate the clipped curved syringe, hopefully you all aren't as clumsy as I

Good luck and good wheeks with your syringing, it is very helpfull when done correctly
Sandy