[Gpdd] MISC- various well wishes

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed Sep 5 20:31:43 EDT 2007

  Maren- I know Rosie is having her surgery tomorrow (Thur) & just wanted you to know you & Rosie have been in my prayers & will get extra prayers tomorrow. We will be thinking of you both all day. Let us know what happens as soon as you get time. Give her a kiss on her piggie nose from me for good luck.
  Evelyn- I hope Phoebe feels better soon & wish her a happy 7th anniversary. I will say prayers for you both.

~Jaime~
~Molly,Radar & Albert always in our hearts~