[Gpdd] CARE: boars

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 22:30:39 EDT 2007

Hi all!  Joanne here.  I have been reading about the care of boars and I am in shock!  I had sows and Teddy and Baci (pronounced: BA CHEE which means "kisses" in Italian) are my first boys.  You are all teaching me a lot...as I would never have known about the cleaning out of the "pouch" between the testicles!  What else can you share?  Do boars also have a stronger smell than sows?  My boys are almost 5 months old.  Do I have to start checking their bottoms already?  You can see that I'm new at this!!!
Thanks!

Hugs,
Joanne

 Doggies:  Becky, Haley, Rudy
Kitties: Tiggerbella, Autumn, Angelica, Billy
Piggies:  Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci